IMMEDIATE HIRE OPPORTUNITY – 100% REMOTE DURING COVID-19 MANDATES (State Residency Required) HOURLY RATE BETWEEN $17 – $22 based on State Residency
A prestigious healthcare firm is seeking Call Center Representatives to work remotely in Denver, CO, Duluth, GA, and Laurel, MD. This is 100% remote for now but may convert to inbound call-center atmosphere once COVID-19 work protocols are lifted in 2022.
Must have the ability to deliver excellent oral and written communications and customer service experience. This position will start in early August, and we encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be able to pass a criminal and background check and drug screen. This position is considered a long-term contract position with possible permanent conversion. If you are currently working a full-time position, please do not apply.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
As a Call Center Representative, you will professionally respond to inquiries from internal/external customers, manage large volumes of inbound calls, provide first-call resolution, follow complaint resolution compliance, encourages member retention, and returns contact calls as warranted. In addition, you must demonstrate skills consistent with the organization’s philosophy of providing extraordinary customer relations and quality service.
Identifies appropriate health plans, medical groups, and other personnel to obtain information relevant to the inquiry as needed. Strong problem-solving skills are needed, with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team. You should also have the time-management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple expectations in a fast-paced environment effectively.
Qualifications and Skills
- College degree preferred but not required based on years of experience
- At least 2 yrs. experience in a call center environment preferred
- At least 3 yrs. of customer service experience
- Be able to work a flexible schedule between hours of 8:30 am to 9 pm (Monday – Friday)
- Pass criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be able to start within a weeks’ notice
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must type at least 35 WPM
- Must pass a basic skills test
PLACEMENT READY OFFERS:
• 12 – weeks paid training
• Voluntary Health Benefits