100% REMOTE DURING COVID-19 MANDATES.
HOURLY RATE DURING THE COURSE OF 12 WEEKS TRAINING IS $19.57.
HOURLY RATE AFTER COMPLETION OF 12 WEEKS TRAINING IS UP TO $20.60.
(State Residency Required)
A prestigious healthcare firm is seeking Call Center Representatives to work remotely in the Washington DC Metro Area.
- This position is currently a 100% remote employment opportunity, but subject to convert to an inbound call-center atmosphere once the organization’s COVID-19 work protocols are lifted in 2022.
- You must have the ability to deliver excellent oral and written communications and customer service experience.
- The position will commence in early August, and so we strongly encourage all candidates to apply soonest.
- Please note that you must be able to pass a criminal and background check and drug screening.
- The position is considered a long-term contract position with the possibility of permanent conversion.
- If you are currently working as a permanent employee (full or part time), please be advised that this is a contract position only. Permanent conversion is not guaranteed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
As a Call Center Representative, you will professionally respond to inquiries from members, internal staff, provide first-call resolution, follow complaint resolution compliance, encourage member retention, and return contact calls as required.
To be able to perform those duties, you must have strong problem-solving skills are needed, with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team. You should also have the time-management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple expectations in a fast-paced environment effectively.
Ultimately, you must demonstrate skills consistent with the organization’s philosophy of providing extraordinary customer relations and quality service.
Qualifications and Skills
- College degree preferred but not required based on years of experience.
- At least 2 yrs. experience in a call center environment preferred.
- At least 3 yrs. of customer service experience.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule between hours of 8:30 am to 9 pm (Monday – Friday).
- Pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to start within a weeks’ notice.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must type at least 35 WPM.
- Must pass a basic skills test.
PLACEMENT READY OFFERS:
- 12 – weeks paid training
- Voluntary Health Benefits